YENNI Ascend Workshops
Are you ready to ascend?
Free support, networking and events workshops for young entrepreneurs and professionals aged 18-30.
Learn from industry experts, business leaders and accomplished figures who are kindly passing on their wisdom, information, knowledge and top tips to Northern Ireland's next generation of entrepreneurs, leaders, business achievers and disruptors.
What to bring?
- A packed lunch
- Pen & Notepad
- Business Cards (if you have them- do not worry if you don't!)
- Any questions you have! (There are no 'silly' questions- the whole idea of these workshops is to provide a safe space & platform for young people to ask questions, seek answers and develop in knowledge and skill)
Please arrive approx 10.15am for a 10.30am start. The day will run from 10.30am-3.30pm, split into multiple, interactive workshops and sessions.
Saturday 21st September's workshop will cover:
- Generating Ideas & Innovation - Spark your creativity- what's your big idea?
- Writing a Business Plan- How to write a successful plan for your business
- Legal Responsibilities- All the technical 'stuff' to be aware of
- Growing your network - Making meaningful connections
- CV writing & Interview Skills - Presenting your best self
Saturday 19th October's workshop will cover:
- Start-Up Funding Options
- Managing accounts, finance & taxes
- Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Website Creation, Design & SEO
Saturday 16th November's workshop will cover:
- Business Growth, Development & Sales
- Digital Marketing & Email Campaigns
- Podcasts & Video Creation
- Content Creation
Saturday 14th December's workshop will cover:
- Developing your personal brand
- Overcoming adversity & building resilience
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Mindset Management
- Perfect your Pitching
There are no terms of business