Xero Cloud Accounting
Xero Cloud Accounting
This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the function of on-line accounting software and how to develop the skills to accurately record your accounting transactions and produce relevant and timely financial reports. You will gain the confidence and skills required to record transactions and produce reports that are meaningful to you and your business. You will leave with a better understanding of the meaning of the figures your software produces and the confidence to manage your bookkeeping successfully and professionally.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Raise and send invoices to customers
- Record customer payments against invoices issued, showing who you need to chase for payment.
- Record expenditure including supplier invoices
- Transfer information from your bank directly to the software
- Reconcile your bank to ensure accuracy of information within the accounting software
- Produce reports that you require to keep track of the success of your business.
- Identify how best to record your income and expenditure to ensure it is meaningful
- How this information is transferred to your accountant at year end.
Is it for me?
If you are responsible for bookkeeping and wish to enhance your skills, then this is the course for you.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Fees payable for cancellations are as follows:
More than 14 days before the date of the course - No fees payable
3 – 14 days before the date of the course - £50 administration fee
Less than 3 days before the date of the course - 50% of total fees payable
We will accept a substitute delegate at any stage at no charge.
Should AKU Training need to cancel or postpone an event for any reason, as much notice as possible will be given and an alternative date may be offered. If the alternative date is unacceptable to you any delegate fees will be fully refunded. AKU Training is not liable for any subsequent loss.
Whilst the programme is correct at the time of going to press, AKU Training reserves the right to change the details of the training course at any time. Alterations may be beyond our control.
At certain events photographs and recordings may be taken for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this booking please contact the Events Team on 028 9016 0587 or email email@example.com