The 148th Open: Business Engagement Sessions
Tourism Northern Ireland has partnered with Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council to deliver a number of business engagement sessions to help ensure the business community is ready for and maximising the opportunities from the 148th Open in 2019.
These sessions will aim to provide insights on the following:
- the 148th Open Toolkit including top 10 tips for businesses
- logistics update for the 148th Open including key traffic & transport arrangements
- volunteering opportunities
- tips for accommodation providers
- WorldHost Customer Service Training
- an opportunity to learn from Angus Borough Council - Hosts of The 147th Open
You can register to attend the most suitable session on any or all of the available dates.
The target audience is all businesses wishing to find out about the opportunities arising from the Open as well as event logistics.
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council reserves the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and are subject to copyright.