Today, competing for contracts is increasingly competitive and complex with many opportunities being lost. During the course we will walk you through typical tender documentation to identify areas of key importance and demonstrate how best to communicate and incorporate these into your response. The course will also provide you with handouts and tools which can be used to enhance your own in-house tendering process.
The trainer will highlight the importance of capacity building and identify the golden rules to adopt when tendering. In addition, you will gain an understanding of which documents are important at pre-qualification stage, tender writing styles and how to make your tender stand out from the crowd.
What Will I learn?
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Develop a more targeted approach to tendering
- Create a readiness system and prepare in advance
- Understand the structure of a typical Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, Tender and the basic requirements and criteria
- Interpret key document and compliance requirements
- Analyse the tender documents
- Identify the aims, drivers and issues surrounding the tender
- Identify the factors that will make you stand out from the crowd
- Recognise the features of a good quality response
- Structure your tender response to make it easy for the buyer to find the information they are looking for
- Communicate and evidence your argument
- Draw upon key information to strengthen your tender
Is It For Me?
If you have some previous experience of tendering and knowledge of the tendering process, but who wish to extend their knowledge and skills then this course is for you.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Fees payable for cancellations are as follows:
More than 14 days before the date of the course - No fees payable
3 – 14 days before the date of the course - £50 administration fee
Less than 3 days before the date of the course - 50% of total fees payable
We will accept a substitute delegate at any stage at no charge.
Should AKU Training need to cancel or postpone an event for any reason, as much notice as possible will be given and an alternative date may be offered. If the alternative date is unacceptable to you any delegate fees will be fully refunded. AKU Training is not liable for any subsequent loss.
Whilst the programme is correct at the time of going to press, AKU Training reserves the right to change the details of the training course at any time. Alterations may be beyond our control.
At certain events photographs and recordings may be taken for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this booking please contact the Events Team on 028 9016 0587 or email email@example.com