Stress Awareness and Management
The main aims of the Stress Awareness & Management session are to provide an overview of stress and what causes it, whilst also equipping employees and employers with strategies to both identify and cope with the stress of life during uncertain times. Participants will learn and apply their knowledge through a series of interactive, thought-provoking and group discussion based activities.
Participants will also learn about stress and the difference between helpful pressure and unhelpful stress, and will also be provided with the opportunity to identify coping strategies and practice short moments of mindfulness.
Some of the things this course will examine are:
- Understanding stress and pressure – what is stress and is there a difference betweenpressure and stress.
- Identifying the main stressors in our lives and how Covid-19 has impacted our stress levels.
- Learn how to relax and de-stress with coping strategies such as the principles of ACT, CIA model and The Four A’s.
- Assessing current levels of stress and understanding our relationship with it whilst dealing with feelings of uncertainty.
- Understand and apply stress management tools in real-time.
- Exploring how our thought patterns and personality can influence our ability to cope with life’s challenges
- Reframing unhelpful ways of thinking and applying the cognitive triangle (ANT’s – Automatic Negative Thoughts)
- Identifying sources of support – proactive stress management and planning
Numbers are limited for this session to one per business, a waiting list will be created should more places become available.
Please note that all event cancellations must be made with 48 hours’ notice, otherwise they will be subject to an £8.50 cancellation fee. Paid events cancelled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount.