Strategic Growth - What it Means and What it Means Doing
Understand what strategic business growth really means for your business.
Want to grow your business? Although Strategic Business Growth is easy to talk about, we often do not really understand what it means, as well as what it means in practice. We may have a real desire to grow our business and work very hard at trying to achieve that, but many of us do not understand what we should be thinking about or doing.
This session will help address the following issues:
- What is meant by ‘Strategy’ – including the shortest definition available
- How business growth works in practice
- What it involves
- The real meaning of marketing in terms of business growth
- The one table we all miss (apart from those in growing businesses)
- How selling relates to business growth
- What employees can do to business growth and how to manage that
- How we can operationally manage growth
- The three key things that we should keep close to our hearts and minds as we grow
The event will focus on the key areas of growth strategy including exporting, tendering, sales and people.
Please note this event includes lunch.
This event is part of the Signal Business Support 2019-2020 Edge events programme.
Please note that all event cancellations must be made with 48 hours’ notice, otherwise they will be subject to an £8.50 cancellation fee. Paid events cancelled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount.