SQL Query Language Introduction
The goal of this SQL training course is to provide students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server™.
Mullan Training delivers courses in SQL Query Language Intro using
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2018
On completion of this SQL Server training course, delegates should be able to:
- Describe the uses of and ways to execute the Transact-SQL Language
- Use querying tools
- Write queries to retrieve data
- Group and summarize data by using Transact-SQL
- Join data from multiple tables
- Write queries that retrieve and modify data by using subqueries
- Modify data in tables
- Query text fields with full-text search
- Describe how to create programming objects
- Price: £330+ VAT *Group discount available for multiple delegates
- Click the link below for more detailed course content: https://www.mullantraining.com/Transact_SQL_Query_Language
- Call, Email or Chat Live with an Account Manager now:
- T: +442890322228
- E: email@example.com
- W: www.mullantraining.com
This SQL training course is intended for:
- SQL Server database administrators
- SQL Server implementers
- SQL Server system engineers
- SQL Server developers
- IT professionals who are responsible for writing Transact SQL queries for SQL Server.
Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have:
- Experience using a Microsoft Windows operating system.
An understanding of basic relational database concepts, including:
- Logical and physical database design
- Data integrity concepts
- Relationships between tables and columns (primary key and foreign key, one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many)
- How data is stored in tables (rows and columns).
- Familiarity with the role of the database administrator.
An invoice will be issued on receipt of the booking form. Payment is normally due 14 days from the date of the invoice.
Please make cheques payable to MULLAN TRAINING. BACS payments can be made to our bank - details will be included on the invoice
All course fees shown in this schedule are exclusive of Value Added Tax which should be added to the amount shown at the ruling rate at the time of booking the course. If the customer fails to make any payment when due Mullan Training reserves the right to levy a late payment charge calculated at the rate of 2% per month accruing daily from the date the invoice becomes due for payment.
ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATES AND DELEGATES REPORTS
Attendance certificates will be provided to all delegates on completion of the course. Delegate reports can be provided but any such request must be made in writing two weeks prior to commencement of the course date.
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
Cancellations and transfers will only be accepted if made in writing and received at least fourteen days before the start of the course. Cancellations received less than fourteen days and later than two days prior to the start of the course 50% of the course fee is due. Cancellations received less than 2 days prior to the start of the course 100% of the course fee is due.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Mullan Training reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without notice to the customer. The location and date of the course will be as advised to the customer at the time of booking. Mullan Training reserves the right to change the location of the course and will advise the customer as soon as this change is known.
Mullan Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will advise the customer as soon as this change is known. Mullan Training will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature. When this is unavoidable Mullan Training will refund in full all monies paid by the customer, or at the customer's option apply all monies to a rescheduled or alternative course.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The customer accepts that it is their responsibility to verify that the courses are suitable for the requirements of the delegate attending a particular course and that the delegate has the necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the objectives of the course.
Mullan Training's liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. Mullan Training will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
Mullan Training will be responsible for death and injury resulting from Mullan Training's negligence when carrying out courses.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Mullan Training or, in the case of a course developed by a Partner of Mullan Training, the Partner's organisation. You undertake that you will not copy or permit the photocopying of course materials, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running your own courses.