Professional Receptionist Training
This receptionist training course has been developed to provide receptionists with the skills required to provide exceptional service whilst creating the unique Northern Ireland welcome to visitors and to understand the impact that they have on enhancing the overall guest experience of their property and region. Delegates entering the Receptionist of the Year competition will benefit from attending this training workshop.
The course will cover
- The importance of professional presentation, first impressions and how to present yourself well.
- The importance of correct communication skills and how to communicate effectively.
- What to do when things go wrong – how to effectively handle complaints.
- Selling techniques – how to sell professionally and the importance of strong product knowledge.
- How to recognise and anticipate guest needs, how to achieve them and more importantly, how to exceed them.
Venue and Dates
- Wednesday 6 March
- 9.30 – 3.00
- White Horse Hotel, Derry-Londonderry
- Wednesday 13 March
- Ten Square Hotel, Belfast
- 9.30 – 3.00
This course will be delivered by Marianne Hood, Hospitality Solutions, and costs £95 + VAT per person. Places are very limited to ensure that everyone benefits from the training.
The Federation is a not-for-profit organisation and our events are run on very tight margins. Once we confirm numbers to a venue we are obliged to pay for that number whether those booked turn up or not. By completing this booking form you agree that all bookings are valid unless we receive written cancellation or amendment (fax, email or post) at least 72 hours before the event. If you cancel less than 72 hours before the event we will make every effort to reduce the numbers with the venue but we must reserve the right to charge the full amount as booked if we are unable to negotiate a discount. If you or your guests are unable to attend the event and we receive no cancellation, you will still be liable for the full amount. The Federation respects your privacy and the information you submit here will be stored on our database to keep you informed of future events.