Principles of International Tax - Online ADIT Training Course
Cost: £1,340.00 - £1,775.00
Please note: this is a 10-week course from 7 September to 8 December 2020
You'll join a weekly online ADIT class, starting in September, with no more than 10 participants. Each two-hour class takes place in the late afternoon / evening (GMT).
The weekly two-hour tuition classes last for 10 weeks and are followed by intensive online revision sessions to prepare you for the exam. During the course, you'll do past paper questions and a full mock exam, receiving one-to-one feedback. You'll also have one-to-one access to tutors.
Your package includes a study text written by leading academics and questions & answers to check your understanding.
The standard price for the course is £1,775, with introductory pricing available until 31 July.
Introductory pricing of £1,340 extended to 31 July - Book now to secure your discount.
Your training package for ADIT Principles of International Taxation includes:
- Study Text
- Practice questions and answers
- 2 hours per week of live tuition across 10 weeks, with accompanying slides made available
- A recording of the live webinar made available for a limited time if you are unable to attend
- Intensive online live-stream revision sessions, including a full mock exam, which will be marked and one-to-one feedback given
- Email access to tutors for ongoing support
- One-to-one time with tutors to raise queries and discuss practice questions
- Be part of a learning community through a closed social media group
Please refer to our current booking terms & conditions