Managing Sickness Absence - Derry~Londonderry
Sickness absence from work is a problem for many organisations and can affect productivity, morale and flexibility. It can also be a burden on management time and a significant cost to the organisation through downtime, sickness payments, paying temporary replacement staff and overtime payments to cover absent employees. This seminar will provide you with best practice skills and techniques to confidently and effectively manage sickness absence in the workplace.
Who should attend
The seminar will be relevant to anyone who has an interest in, or the potential to be involved in managing sickness absence. This includes human resource practitioners, trade union representatives, line managers, supervisors, team leaders, employee representatives or employers.
At the end of this seminar participants will know:
- How to manage and measure sickness absence from work.
- How to draft an Absence Policy.
- Why return to work interviews are so important.
- Why short term and long term absence are different and must be dealt with in different ways.
- What has happened recently in respect of holiday entitlement and sickness absence.
No Terms and Conditions have been provided for this organiser.