Manager as a Coach
Often in the workplace when managers think they are coaching they are invariably mentoring and giving all the answers. Following the training, you will be able to identify the differences between coaching and mentoring to nurture an individual’s ability to solve their own problems and address challenges.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Understand what coaching is
- Understand the differences between coaching and mentoring
- Develop the skills to be an effective coach
- Be able to identify situations where coaching would an effective and appropriate approach to use, and when not
- Plan and structure a coaching session
- Use the GROW model as a coaching tool to shape interactions with team members
- Evaluate your own effectiveness as a coach
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Fees payable for cancellations are as follows:
More than 14 days before the date of the course - No fees payable
3 – 14 days before the date of the course - £50 administration fee
Less than 3 days before the date of the course - 50% of total fees payable
We will accept a substitute delegate at any stage at no charge.
Should AKU Training need to cancel or postpone an event for any reason, as much notice as possible will be given and an alternative date may be offered. If the alternative date is unacceptable to you any delegate fees will be fully refunded. AKU Training is not liable for any subsequent loss.
Whilst the programme is correct at the time of going to press, AKU Training reserves the right to change the details of the training course at any time. Alterations may be beyond our control.
At certain events photographs and recordings may be taken for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this booking please contact the Events Team on 028 9016 0587 or email email@example.com