Logistics in GB:NI Trade
In this course, you will be introduced to trade and logistics specific to GB:NI trade and gain an understanding of the essentials required to facilitate Great Britain - Northern Ireland goods movements.
This course will also communicate the value of the Trader Support Service (TSS) in supporting logistics processes and procedures for traders.
- The Northern Ireland Protocol
- Goods Movement Journey
- Key Players in Goods Movements
- Supply Chain Traceability and Documents to Keep
- New Processes for Freight Journey: GVMS and Declarations
- How TSS can Help with Logistics in GB:NI Trade