ISO50001 Energy Management System Awareness
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at the following people:
• Personnel responsible for energy management, who may be new to this area and are looking to find out more about the area of ISO 50001.
• Senior management needing to understand what direction the company needs to go in, or what their obligations are in this area.
• Bid writers who want to improve the quality of their response in tenders.
• ISO Standards & Overview
• ISO 50001 Overview
• Energy Management in Practice
• Preparing for certification
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these events at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of CITB NI and are subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
CITB NI accepts no responsibility delegate or their sponsoring organisation as a result of their participation in events or training and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising to the delegate, their sponsoring organisation or any third parties howsoever that loss or damage arises (save that this provision will not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the training provider).
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.