Introduction to tendering webinar
Procurement opportunities still exist and are being issued everyday. This webinar, to help you tender successfully, is available to micro companies, sole traders and social enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area.
- mapping the public sector market
- insight into private sector supply chains that are tendered
- understanding the buying processes and how buying is changing
- the bid or no bid decision process - how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- tips on how to write a winning bid
- pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring of up to two days (14 hours) initially.
You could use this time to:
- work on a live tender
- review previously unsuccessful bids
- register and navigate eSourcing, eTendersNI and eTenders.gov.ie
- develop a tender bank of documents for use in upcoming tender opportunities
No terms or conditions apply.