Go Succeed in Developing Powerful Marketing Strategies - 14 March 2024
This event is part of Go Succeed, a new support service from local councils in Northern Ireland that can help to start, grow or scale a business.
The Go Succeed Start team delivers this 2-hour interactive workshop with Chartered Marketer and SOSTAC Certified Planner Christine Watson, where we will walk growing business owners and managers through the process of successfully marketing their business to effectively reach established and new target customers.
- gain practical insight into the steps needed and tools available to help them audit their marketing activities to date
- be inspired by real life local examples of effective local marketing in practice
- see the wide range of ways in which businesses go about communicating online and offline to those they seek to serve
- be walked, step by step, through the essential elements of the marketing mix
- learn about a range of marketing strategies to achieve profitable growth
- learn how to go about implementing a strategic marketing playbook for their growing business
- be shown benchmarking tricks and advised on the most important factors to focus on when measuring marketing success and allocating budgets
Filled with quick, actionable tips, this online webinar includes insights from effective marketing in practice across Northern Ireland as well as signposts to help participants avail of further learning opportunities to assist them in the implementation of specific marketing for growth strategies and useful tools and techniques.
This Go Succeed workshop is open to establishing start-ups, throughout Northern Ireland and facilitated by Enterprise NI.