Go Succeed Grow: Finding Public Sector Contract Opportunities for your Small Business Webinar
This event is part of Go Succeed, a new support service from local councils in Northern Ireland that can help to start, grow or scale a business.
In this introductory session, we'll provide an insight into public sector contracts to help you consider how you can successfully target these opportunities for your business.
The session will cover:
- an overview of the public sector
- how to find tenders; how to register for opportunities
- the key elements in deciding whether or not to bid
- complying with the qualification criteria
- understanding the scoring criteria
- top tips for writing a winning bid
No terms or conditions apply.