Funding for Innovation in ICT
With well over 1,000 companies, from indigenous SMEs to large international businesses, Northern Ireland has a strong Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. However, there is also a real opportunity to build on its present capability in a range of areas such software engineering, data analytics, networks, financial software, connected health, sensors and cyber security. A strong collaborative approach may accelerate this growth.
At this event, delivered in partnership with Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network, you will find out what the challenges are in delivering solutions to clients with increasing demands for new and innovative solutions. Come and find out about the range of funding available for businesses and their collaborators. You will also get practical support and advice on how you can increase your chances of success in leveraging funding in competitive bids.
The programme features:
- Innovation funding guidance from Invest NI and Innovate UK
- Industry case study
- Opportunity to pitch your expertise or seek collaborative partners
- Opportunity for 1-1 sessions with expert advisors
- Solution providers will be available for practical advice
- Masterclass: A guide to writing applications for R&D funding across all sectors
- Opportunities to network with potential partners or new suppliers
The expert advisors will be made up of representatives Invest NI, the Knowledge Transfer Network and Innovate UK.
A networking lunch will take place following the event at 13:00.
Terms and conditions may apply.