Financial Planning and Forecasting for Developing Start-Ups - 5 March 2024
This event is part of Go Succeed, a new support service from local councils in Northern Ireland that can help to start, grow or scale a business.
We will share with you practical guidance and tips on essential business financial elements that are critical to the future success and growth of your business.
You will learn:
- Good business records – how to keep good records for tax and other purposes
- Bookkeeping – the different types of systems; how to choose and use a cloud-based bookkeeping system (including a live demo of QuickBooks)
- VAT – when and how to register; how to manage VAT
- Other key taxes – how to prepare and manage your returns and payments
- Funding – how to prepare for external funding
- Planning and forecasting – how to analyse your business and plan for profitable growth
- Business oversight – how and when to oversee your business performance and increase your chances of survival and growth
There will be opportunities to ask questions about your own business and learn from other real life start-up business owners.
This Go Succeed workshop is open to establishing start-ups throughout Northern Ireland, and facilitated by Enterprise NI.