Finance for Non-Financial Managers
This two day workshop is designed to give a clear and concise insight into financial information, regardless of previous experience.
Who is this programme for?
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or just thinking ahead to your future career or next move, this programme is designed for current and future leaders who wish to broaden their financial knowledge.
- Put financial information in business context.
- Understand the importance of budgeting and cashflow to a business.
- Understand financial statements and key accounting terminology.
- Interpret key figures within financial statements.
- Explore capital investment decisions.
- Understand key questions you should ask as a non-accountant.
This programme lasts for two days on each of the dates below.