Memorable events don’t just happen.
This course has been designed to give you the skills to develop a strategic marketing plan and action plan to help you deliver small and medium sized events with confidence. Using a three staged event management process and toolkit you will learn how to deliver professional events with impact.
What Will I learn?
Planning is the most important part of any event as it conceptualises the event and outlines what you are trying to achieve. You will learn how to plan, implement and monitor your event to ensure that you keep on top of the many actions that you need to carry out to ensure that your event is professionally organised within appropriate timescales. The trainer will share her many years’ of event management experience and provide you with a fail-safe action plan and tools and techniques to enable you to organise memorable events.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of planning in the event management process
- Identify the 5Ws and conceptualise your event
- Design an exhaustive venue brief and learn to successfully negotiate with potential venues
- Develop a robust action plan, realistic timescales and performance measures
- Create a strategic marketing plan for your event using the traditional 4Ps marketing mix
- Selecting the event’s services mix – 3Ps of services marketing
- Source and secure event sponsorship
- Consider contingency planning, risk management and legal issues
Is It For Me?
If you are responsible for delivering internal or external events for your organisation, team or department then this course is for you.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Fees payable for cancellations are as follows:
More than 14 days before the date of the course - No fees payable
3 – 14 days before the date of the course - £50 administration fee
Less than 3 days before the date of the course - 50% of total fees payable
We will accept a substitute delegate at any stage at no charge.
Should AKU Training need to cancel or postpone an event for any reason, as much notice as possible will be given and an alternative date may be offered. If the alternative date is unacceptable to you any delegate fees will be fully refunded. AKU Training is not liable for any subsequent loss.
Whilst the programme is correct at the time of going to press, AKU Training reserves the right to change the details of the training course at any time. Alterations may be beyond our control.
At certain events photographs and recordings may be taken for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this booking please contact the Events Team on 028 9016 0587 or email email@example.com