Environmental Health Business Clinic - 10 March 2020
The Environmental Health Team at Ards and North Down Borough Council will be available to provide you with advice and specific assistance with the following issues:
- Food Hygiene/Safety
- Food Composition/Labelling and Claims
- Consumer Protection (ie the safety of consumer goods)
- Health and Safety
- Licencing including caravan sites, petroleum etc
- Noise Control
- Tobacco Control and under-age sales
- Legislation applicable to rented property
- Health and Wellbeing eg Mind Body and Business etc
Register now for a free one hour advice session.
Please note advance booking is essential for all Business Clinics, in addition to forwarding an outline of your specific request. This will ensure the relevant adviser is available to deal with your issue as comprehensively as possible.
Please note that all event cancellations must be made with 48 hours’ notice, otherwise they will be subject to an £8.50 cancellation fee. Paid events cancelled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount.