Developing a Social Media Strategy for the Future Masterclass
If you are a business that wants to utilise social media for business growth, this half day seminar will outline the basic building blocks of what is needed to achieve your goals in 2020.
It will cover topics such as the following:
- What social media channels you need for your business?
- Is your website effective in today’s marketplace?
- What is a social media strategy?
- The changes to platforms like Messenger and WhatsApp, that will affect any future strategy.
- How important is video in today’s world?
- The basics of Paid Advertising, over and above ‘Boosting Posts’ on Facebook or Instagram.
Please note this event includes lunch.
This event is part of the Signal Business Support 2019-2020 Edge events programme.
Please note that all event cancellations must be made with 48 hours’ notice, otherwise they will be subject to an £8.50 cancellation fee. Paid events cancelled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount.