Cyber Security Course - Fully Funded
Please note: This is a 6-week course
This introduction to cyber security course covers three main areas:
1) Be aware of physical and virtual risks to security of information and strategies to prevent this occurring
2) Be able to install and update protection software and passwords to minimise unauthorised access
3) Be able to protect data on devices vulnerable to unauthorised access
*Fully funded courses are:
• Open to companies with less than 250 staff
• Private sector NI companies eligible only
• Must operate for profit and not a charity or social enterprise
Please note that Terms and Conditions apply.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of this event.
Southern Regional College - Business Support & Innovation Centre
Greenshoots, Greenbank Campus, Ballinacraig Way
United Kingdom: Northern Ireland