Creating AR and VR Experiences in Your Business
This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar. You will get the joining link via email one week before the event.
It will be delivered by Thomas McVea. Thomas is a specialist 360VR photographer with over 10 years’ experience in creating photorealistic 360° VR content for many industry sectors. He is the Founder & Principal Photographer of www.virtualvisittours.com.
This workshop will include:
- Definitions - What is VR, What is AR?
- Examples - Types of real-world content examples that fall under the VR umbrella.
- A focus on 360VR photo & video - the most readily accessible form of VR.
- Uses - How can the content be used. What businesses can benefit from engaging in VR.
- Process and equipment – Brief overview.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of this event.