Carbon Management & Carbon Footprinting including Retrofitting
The session will focus on ensuring that delegates have a practical understanding of these topics and how they can comply with legal and tender requirements in these areas. Delegates will then be in a position to plan how their business can best address these obligations as legislative and tender requirements tighten in this area.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at the following people:
- SHEQ personnel who may be new to this area and are looking to find out more about the area of sustainable construction and retrofitting.
- Senior management needing to understand what direction the company needs to go in, or what their obligations are in this area.
- Bid writers who want to improve the quality of their response in tenders.
- Carbon footprinting and sustainability – an overview
- Understanding your carbon footprint
- Managing and reducing your carbon footprint
- Effective Carbon management in retrofitting (and renovation phase)
- Sustainability in practice
- Sustainability reporting (including an overview of ESG requirements)
- Tender requirements in relation to carbon management and sustainability reporting
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these events at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of CITB NI and are subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
CITB NI accepts no responsibility delegate or their sponsoring organisation as a result of their participation in events or training and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising to the delegate, their sponsoring organisation or any third parties howsoever that loss or damage arises (save that this provision will not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the training provider).
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.