Business Essentials: Basic Accounting and Book-keeping
‘Wee buns for business’ business essentials workshop: Basic Accounting and Book-keeping
Most entrepreneurs love what they do in business but many of us dread the paperwork, particularly when it comes to book-keeping and the accounts.
This workshop is geared to:
- help provide you with a basic understanding of what is legally required
- understand the business speak and key accounting terminology
- understand the importance of cash flow and how to monitor it
- provide you with top tips on what tools are available for book-keeping
- useful suggestions on how you can best manage your paperwork to minimise the pain
- Breakfast 9:15 to 9:30 am
- Training 9:30 to 11:30 am
Trainer: Tony McClements
Certified Public Accountant at Slemish business hub. Extensive experience in mentoring and delivery of a wide range of business development services to business startups, small businesses and companies. Qualifications in the provision of XERO, Quickbooks, Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll, Sage One and Sage Business Cloud. Partners with Satago in relation to offering credit control and best practice in debt collection. Also partners with ProActiv Tax ensuring clients received the best possible tax advice provided.
Ballymena Business Centre look forward to seeing you there
- Registration for business events can be made online or if the attendee prefers they can contact Ballymena Business Centre directly.
- When booking to attend a business event attendees can view directions to Ballymena Business Centre or can contact the Business Centre directly.
- Upon arrival at our Business Centre attendees can avail of 140 free parking spaces.
- Within our Business Centre a range of facilities are available including disabled toilet facilities and passenger lift to first level floor. Staff at the Business Centre will be available to assist with any special requirement an attendee may have.
- Ballymena Business Centre provides opportunities for business to business networking. To make the most of this opportunity attendees are encouraged to bring business cards or literature to help promote their business.
- Ballymena Business Centre promotes an open, accessible and neutral venue for all within our community.