Building Your Start-Up Business Plan - 20 March 2024
This event is part of Go Succeed, a new support service from local councils in Northern Ireland that can help to start, grow or scale a business.
This online structured session will focus on developing, refining, and optimising your business plan. It is designed for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small business owners either in the early stages of their business journey or looking to enhance their existing business plans.
Facilitated by an experienced business professional, it aims to increase your knowledge of:
- understanding the purpose of a business plan
- clarity in setting business goals
- conducting market research and validation and interpreting the results
- operational planning
- preparation for meeting with a business adviser
- business plan drafting
- financial planning
- sales forecasting and cashflow
This Go Succeed workshop is open to all individuals in the early stages of their business, throughout Northern Ireland.