Bid2Win Procurement Programme - Introduction to Tendering Webinar
Public sector contracts have been an important source of income for companies during the pandemic and as lockdown eases, the number of tenders being published will accelerate.
- Mapping the public sector market
- Insight into private sector supply chains – that are tendered
- Understanding the buying processes – and how buying is changing
- The bid / no bid decision – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- Tips on how to write a winning bid
- Pricing and cost considerations
On completion of the webinar you will be assigned a mentor for some one-to-one support.
- Micro companies, SMEs and social enterprises trading no less than 12 months
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Have a registered business address located within one of the following Council areas: Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid & East Antrim Borough Council and Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by contacting the appropriate member of staff.
Delegates are responsible for any charges incurred during attendance at the session.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and are subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.