ACT to Thrive in Work and Life - Londonderry / Derry
Benefits of ACT:
- Reduce Distress / mental health issues
- Reduction in burn out and exhaustion
- Increase general wellbeing
- Increase job-related efficacy
- Improve emotional flexibility
- Improve productivity and effectiveness
To understand how ACT can enable you to take positive actions towards improving your life and work.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply ACT to improve wellbeing, cope better with stressful and other life situations
- Recognise your relationship with thoughts and feelings
- Focus on being more present, aware and conscious
- Take values-based actions towards your values and goals
Duration: 3 x ½ day workshops
Programme Dates: 12, 19 September and 17 October 2017, 09.30 - 13:00 (Delegates must attend all three workshops)
This programme is delivered by Occupational Psychologists and Business Consultants who are professionally trained ACT practitioners.
Payment terms are strictly 30 days nett.
Cancellations must be made more than 14 working days prior to the course date. In the event of cancellations made after the 14 day period and up to 7 days before the course date, a cancellation charge of 40% of the full course fee will be payable. Cancellations made between 2-7 days of the course date will incur a 75% charge. Cancellations made within a 48 hour period of the course start time will incur the full course charge.
Mind Change reserve the right to postpone or cancel training course dates at any time.