Logistics UK is one of the biggest business groups in the UK, supporting, shaping and standing up for, efficient logistics. We are the only business group in the UK that represents all of logistics, with members from the road, rail, sea and air industries, as well as the buyers of freight services such as retailers and manufacturers whose businesses depend on the efficient movement of goods.
As champions and challengers, Logistics UK speaks to Government with one voice on behalf of the whole sector, greatly increasing the impact of our messages and achieving amazing results for Members.
- Representation – representing the business needs of the logistics industry to government at local, national and European level across road, rail, water and air, as well as the buyers of freight services such as retailers and manufacturers whose businesses depend on the efficient movement of goods. Take a look at Logistics UK Policy Achievements.
- Campaigning – Logistics UK campaigns are designed to highlight matters of strategic and commercial concern for our members; from climate change to Brexit, from rail freight costs, to issues around the 3rd London airport, from UK fuel duty to HGV driver shortages.
- Compliance – Logistics UK inform and prepare members for the latest compliance requirements thus reducing risk and regulatory exposure.
- Training – Our training courses improve the skills and knowledge of logistics professionals throughout the industry.
- Advice – Logistics UK use the data and knowledge that we accumulate, to counsel and advise members on matters both strategic and operational. Go to Compliance and Advice
- Logistics news – we keep you updated about the latest developments across all modes, and our resident experts are on hand to interpret developments and their impact on members and the sector at large.